Tracey Parham from Distinct Property Services is in awe with this property as would be Michelangelo of this beautiful iconic architecturally designed dwelling. A Masterpiece of sheer brilliance that merges seamlessly with its natural surroundings.
In addition to its architectural and aesthetic excellence the design displays simplicity and elegance. Taking from nature, curves rather than straight lines, varied textures and unique floor plan.
Built in the most picturesque setting with stunning views of the river red gums all on approximately 5 acres of some of the best serene countryside in the Adelaide Plains that you will ever find on the market. A private rural setting with no neighbours.
This location will create the soul of your own renaissance.
Features: MAIN DWELLING – Absolutely Stunning!!!
* 4 Bedrooms
* 2 Toilets
* Master Bedroom with Full Wall Length Robes -Mirror Imaged. Double Doors leading to the extensive decking area
* All 4 Bedrooms are generous in size with 2,3, boasting built in robes
* Kitchen, Caesar Stone Bench Tops, Induction Hot Plates, Oven and Steam Oven, single under mount sink, Convection Microwave, Dishwasher
* Open Plan Lounge, Dining and Games Room
* Theatre Room
* Polished Concrete Floors in Living Areas
* Under Floor Heating in Main Living and Wet Areas
* Feature Rammed Earth Walls which also act as thermal heat banks
* Bathroom – Full One Way Glass Window, Spa Bath, Walk in Shower with double wall mounted shower heads and ceiling rain shower
* European Design Laundry
* Open Planned Very Light and Airy Feeling
* E Glass on Northern, Eastern ad Western Windows/Doors
* The extensive verandah is engineered facing north to keep summer sun off and provide heating from the winter sun
* Extensive decked entertaining area, with large bank of glass sliding doors from Dwelling (Veranda posts from Cheltenham Holden Factory, Oak Boards from Barossa Winery) – Magnificent
* Built in Barbecue with Servery
* Electrically controlled clear story windows to allow hot air to escape
* Whole house plumbed to rain water, also mains water connected
* 2 Bedrooms
* Open Plan Kitchen/Dine/Lounge
* Modern Bathroom
* Solar Panels 3 kws to source – (Main Dwelling and Granny Flat)
* 5 Acres
* Landscaped In Ground Swimming Pool
* 18m x 12m (60ft x 40ft) Shed with 3 Phase Power
* 65,000 Litre Rain Water Holding Capacity
* Mains Water
* Reed Bed Septic System
* Established Irrigated gardens incorporating wide selection of native plants
* Fruit Orchard of approximately 25 fruit and citrus trees (irrigated)
* Wicking Bed vegetable garden and hothouse
* Property is lined with trees for privacy, windbreaks and encourage wildlife
This property is certainly one in a million and you definitely will not be disappointed, but will be in if you miss out. Call Tracey on 0422 815 358 to arrange a viewing.